firstname.lastname@example.org:~$ ^2000 .^200/^200w^200e^200l^200c^200o^200m^200e^200S^200c^200r^200i^200p^200t^200.^200s^200h
Hi, I'm Dave.
I am a System Administrator, Network Engineer, and Web App Developer from Ormond Beach, Florida.
I enjoy working with Technology and learning new things!
Here is some of the things I work with:
• Network Security
• VMWare vSphere
Let's give you a menu so you can navigate around
email@example.com:~$ ^2000 .^200/^200m^200e^200n^200u^200.^200s^200h
Name: Dave Lockwood
Email Address: d...@g...l.com
Location: Ormond Beach, Florida
• Self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions
• Excellent communicator; able to clearly express ideas written and verbally
• Enthusiastic about technology; strives to learn new IT skills
• Highly dedicated, sticking to a task until completion
• Adept at problem-solving in changing environments
• CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, and MCTS certified
• Experienced in Linux based, Windows, Mac OS X, and Mobile Technologies.
• Understanding of C and Python Languages
IT Manager, City of Daytona Beach Shores, Daytona Beach Shores, FL (2013-Present)
• Planned and Implemented migration of Windows Server 2003 systems to Windows Server 2008R2 and Server 2012R2
• Established IT Systems and Server log and monitoring platform using Nagios and ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) platform
• Designed and deployed VMWare ESXi 6 , vSphere virtualization cluster, High Availability storage cluster infrastructure
• Implemented City of Daytona Beach Shores Public Safety Cisco SSL VPN and ensured compliance with FBI CJIS standards using 256-bit encryption and 2FA
• Directed deployment of Unitrends Backup Appliance system to establish city-wide IT backup policies and increasing backup retention from 1 day to 30 days
• Planned and implemented city-wide phone system migration from Nortel BCM-based PBX to Brighthouse Networks Hosted Voice
• Implemented Microsoft Deployment Toolkit to establish baseline images for new workstations, laptops, and servers
• Managed Windows Server Update Services for client and server systems to ensure up-to-date patches were applied
• Developed the City of Daytona Beach Shores Website and online web payment site, Shores Pay
Technical Support Analyst I, Halifax Health, Daytona Beach, FL (2012)
• Provided Hardware, Software, and Network Support to Hospital Employees and Volunteers using Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003 and 2008
• Maintained Highest Closed Support Tickets for 4 months straight, completing over 150 work orders weekly
Information Technology Support Intern, City of Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach, FL, (2010)
• Performed installation, repair, and maintenance of Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 systems for city departments
• Used Windows Server 2003 Active Directory for adding, changing, and removal of user accounts
On-Site Information Systems Specialist, Fast Teks, Port Orange, FL, (2008-2009)
• Provided on-site support for networking, computer repair, and point-of-sale equipment to local commercial and residential customers
• Removed malicious spyware, rootkits, and other malware from over 500 business and personal computers
Munitions Storage Crew Chief, United States Air Force, (2001-2007)
• Managed storage requirements for more than 200 munitions custodian accounts worth $75 million dollars
Daytona State College, Daytona Beach, FL — 2007-2012
• B.S. Engineering Technology - Information Systems Technology concentration: Network security, incident response, and digital forensics; 3.9 GPA
• A.S. Networking Services Technology: Network design, TCP/IP, Linux and Windows server administration; 3.9 GPA
• A.S. Computer Engineering Technology: Computer repair and design, premise cabling, electronic theory, microprocessor architecture; 3.9 GPA
Title: Open Streaming Platform
Source Code: GitLab Link
Description:Open Streaming Platform (OSP) is an open-source, RTMP streamer software front-end for Arut's Nginx-RTMP Module. OSP was designed as a self-hosted alternative to services such as Twitch.tv, Ustream.tv, Mixer, and Youtube Live.
OSP uses Python 3, the Flask Micro-Framework, Nginx-RTMP, VideoJS, Bootstrap, and other modules to build a home for your live streams, videos, and community.